Age Group: Mixed
Color Bars is a challenging color matching game. It is a colorful way of exercising your brain!
It is free and easy to play.
- There are bars with different colors.
- One of the bars is located at bottom of the screen and the other ones falling from the top.
- The aim is to match the bars with same colors.
- To do so, change the color of the bar at the bottom by simply tapping anywhere on the screen.
- The color of the bar will change in a pre-determined sequence.
- After every 25 successful matches, the colors of the bars will change.
- Color sequence of the current bars will be given at the beginning of a set.
- The game continues as you are successful.
- When you fail you may have one more chance.
- You can restart the game anytime and try achieving your best score.
- Endless combinations of color sets as you are successful.
- Game's difficulty increases gradually.
- You can pause and play the gameplay anytime.
- You can turn on/off the volume of music & sound effects.
- You can trace your latest and highest scores, as well as how many times you play the game.
- The game uses Google’s Leaderboards service. So, challenge your friends and players around the world.
- You can share your highest score with your circles via facebook, twitter, google+, whatsapp etc.
- The game also uses Google’s Achievements service. There are numerous achievements. So, aim further to unlock achievement as much as possible.
- The game supports 36 languages. The default language will be your device’s language. If you want, you can change the language to the English.
- Supported languages are; English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.